Your Philips food processor comes with many different accessories. Discover their use.
Which Philips food processor accessory should I use?
The balloon beater is used to whip cream, whisk eggs and egg whites, to make instant pudding, mayonnaise and sponge cake mixtures.
The balloon beater accessory
How to assemble the balloon beater
- The balloon beater isn't suitable to make (cake) mixtures with butter or margarine. Use the kneading accessory for this.
- If you whisk egg whites, all parts which come in contact with the egg whites must be completely fat free in order to achieve a good result
The blender is used to puree ingredients for soup, baby food, smoothies and milkshakes. You can also crush ice cubes in the blender.
The blender accessory
How to assemble the blender
- Cut all ingredients in 3 cm x 3 cm cubes before use
- Use cooked ingredients when pureeing ingredients for soup
- Do not process boiling hot ingredients in the blender to prevent the material from getting cracks. All ingredients should have a temperature of 80°C or less.
The chopping knife is used to mince meat, or chop onions, herbs, garlic, cheese, bread or chocolate.
The chopping knife accessory
How to assemble the chopping knife
- Use the pulse function for chopping onions. Press the pulse button shortly, repeat when you'd like the onions to be chopped more.
- Don't let the appliance run too long when chopping (hard) cheese or chocolate. The ingredients will get too hot, melt and get lumpy.
- The chopping knife is not suitable for chopping nutmeg, ice cubes, coffee beans or turmeric
The citrus press is used to get juice from citrus fruits, such as lemon, orange or lime.
How to assemble the citrus press
Adjustable slicing disk
Use to slice fruit and vegetables.
Double sided shredding disk
Use to shred vegetable fruits and hard cheese.
Granulating disk (HR7775 only)
Use to granulate Parmesan cheese or potatoes.
Julienne disk (HR7775 only)
Use to make fries or julienne vegetables.
- Don’t granulate/shred too much cheese in one go and do not let the appliance run too long when granulating (hard cheese). This is heavy on the machine, it will get too hot and can melt.
- The adjustable slicing disk is not suitable for slicing chocolate. Use the chopping knife for chopping chocolate.
- When you chop soft ingredients (onions, eggs), use a slow speed to prevent the ingredients from turning into a puree
- For chopping hard ingredients (nuts, Parmesan cheese, chocolate) use a high speed to get a fine result
Juicer (HR7775 only)
The juicer is used to extract the juice from fruits and vegetables, such as apples, carrots, beet roots, pineapple, melon, strawberry, etc.
The juicer accessory
How to assemble the juicer__
- Peel citrus fruits, pineapples, melons, etc. before juicing them
- Stone cherries, plums, apricots, etc. before juicing them
- Bananas and mangos aren't suitable for use in the juicer. You can use the blender for these fruits.
Kneading knife accessory
The kneading accessory is used to make (yeast) dough and (cake) mixtures with butter or margarine.
The kneading knife accessory
How to assemble the kneading knife
Contact us to order a replacement.