My Philips meat mincer stopped working during use
Published on 2021-11-14
- Make sure the switch is in the “ON” position
- Make sure that the appliance is plugged in
- Ensure there are no ingredients blocking the worm shaft
- If ingredients are blocking the worm shaft, switch off the appliance and press the “reverse” button
If the problem persists, please contact your nearest Philips Consumer Care Center.
- Parts and Accessories (3)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.