How to clean the bowl and jar of my Philips kitchen machine
Published on 2021-11-14
Please make sure that the blade is assembled in the bowl if you clean the food processor bowl.
- Pour lukewarm water (not more than 0.5 liters) and a few drops of washing-up liquid into the food processor bowl or blender jar.
- Place the lid on the food processor bowl or blender jar, and then turn it clockwise to fix it.
- Turn the knob to P. Let the appliance run for 30 seconds or until the food processor bowl or blender jar is clean.
- After use, turn the knob to OFF, and then unplug the appliance.
- Detach the blender jar or food processor bowl and rinse it with clean water.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.